Thursday, November 16, 2006




Ah ha, I found my way back to this part of the Web site where it allows us to add photos. Here are a bunch of more recent pics of the little dude. Judge for yourself, but it looks like Luke is already growing up at a rapid rate! I think he has more Natalie in him than me, but Natalie's parents believe he looks like me. What say ye? We want to hear your feedback.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay yay yay! what a beaut! Where are the pictures of mommy and baby? I enjoyed the toddy and baby photos, so I expect to see something of equal quality when Natalie makes her debut. That should snap up even more lucritive advertising for this blog of blogs.

Anonymous said...

The baby has Natalie's eyes of beauty for sure. What is Uncle Mark doing asleep next to the baby?
-Twizzle Lloyd

Natalie said...

Apparently Dad Todd looks quite a bit like uncle Mark on the bed. Eh? Just some trick photography for you. We appreciate the posts...Collette, keep your eyes posted for a mom and baby shot, as you requested.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the Natzie eyes! TO DIE FOR. Definately going to be a looker. But right now, he is divinely sweet! H