


Here are some more pictures of our darling boy. He will be one month old tomorrow and we can't believe how much he has changed. He is starting to actually like bathtime. He protested wildly the first two baths, but Todd and I think that's because we didn't know what we were doing — hence the picture of him immersed in a blue mixing bowl. He actually has a baby tub now and it has been a hit so far. He is a bit more interactive than he was the first couple weeks of life, so if you haven't seen him in a week or so, it is time to come visit us again!
4 comments:
send more pictures - Grandma Shelley!
soooo cute!!! I agree with Shelley, more pictures :) Can't wait to see you guys.
I love the look on his face in the mixing bowl picture. To me it says, "Why are you doing these things?"
We thought the same thing. We were still trying to figure out what bathing technique would work best. We have since established a good bath time where Luke is pleased with the services.
Post a Comment