One of Luke's favorite things to do is play with the hose. The only problem with turning the hose over to him is that he NEVER wants to give it back. Enjoy his buddha belly and shaggy hairdo.
you are so nice to actually give him the hose. I don't let Lucy hold it ever. I know that whenever I would go to water then she would want to help. We aren't even going to start that.
Hey Hollingsheads! Charlie loves the hose too. He would seriously play with it all day long. I love Luke's long, blonde hair. What a cutie! Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. It is fun to see what you guys are up to! Keep in touch!
4 comments:
He's getting so big. What a cutie!
you are so nice to actually give him the hose. I don't let Lucy hold it ever. I know that whenever I would go to water then she would want to help. We aren't even going to start that.
Oh for cute. He is turning into a little man!
Hey Hollingsheads!
Charlie loves the hose too. He would seriously play with it all day long. I love Luke's long, blonde hair. What a cutie! Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. It is fun to see what you guys are up to! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment