I've had lots of inquiries so I thought I'd make it official: I am still pregnant.
However, I'm not sure how long it will last.
At my appointment yesterday my doctor told me that I could deliver at anytime and that he doubts I'll make it to my due date. I've progressed further at this point than I ever did with Luke (prior to induction), so even if I do go to the date it should be a much easier deliver because a lot of the work will already be done. Great news for me because his delivery was quite brutal.
I have fallen off the induction wagon, mostly because I'd like to go on my own and because it seems possible that I will. Oh yes, and I still have work to finish up. I can do it after the baby is born; I'd just prefer not to. However, I may change my mind at any moment.
So that is the update.
And sorry to anyone who had the misfortune of talking to me today. I don't think/hope I wasn't rude or short with anyone. It's just been a LONG day, between Luke and some work frustrations and general blech.
Friday, January 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know how you feel. Good luck with finishing up with work and getting things ready with the baby!
Sorry about the yuck day! If it makes you feel any better I also had the yuckiest day I can ever remember having in the history of my life on Friday. The first trimester of pregnancy is THE WORST!!! (Of course, you may be ready to disagree with me on that and think the third trimester is pretty bad at this point). ;-)
Anyway, please let me know when I can help! Good luck with all your last minute projects...that baby is gonna be here anytime now. Yay!
Dang, good luck these last few days. I say days because I'm hoping it's just days for you :)
hang in there. I am trying to avoid induction as well, and you have given me hope that it is possible. Good Luck, and come out baby girl.
Steph
Post a Comment