She is precious, your so lucky. I love her name too. Hope your doing well.
OK, this is just getting freaky! Makenzie and Alaina look like twins also! I'm in the process of posting their look-alike pictures on our blog too! You'll have to check it out in a couple days. Anyway, both of your kids are cuties!
Yep, definitely brother and sister there! They look tons alike, with Millie looking a little more "girly," like you said. So cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is precious, your so lucky. I love her name too. Hope your doing well.
OK, this is just getting freaky! Makenzie and Alaina look like twins also! I'm in the process of posting their look-alike pictures on our blog too! You'll have to check it out in a couple days. Anyway, both of your kids are cuties!
Yep, definitely brother and sister there! They look tons alike, with Millie looking a little more "girly," like you said. So cute!
Post a Comment