Sometimes I steal this blog from Natalie and post stuff. OK, actually, I pretty much never do that...But I am doing it today! First of all, can I just say how amazing Natalie is? On Monday last (Canadian Thanksgiving), she decided at about 2 p.m. that she wanted to have a Thanksgiving celebration. In less than four hours we had a house full of 20 people and a table filled with mounds of delicious food: "Turkey" (Costco Rotisserie Chicken...grocery stores only had frozen turkeys and we didn't have 48 hours of thaw time), mashed potatoes, stuffing, salad, rolls, drinks, delicious desserts...and pretty much everything was made from scratch. It was so much fun to have people over and Natalie pulled it all together in a snap. I think we can all agree, when Natalie wants to get something done she will get it done. If she wants to clean the entire house, make bread and pizza dough and rolls, write three freelance stories, run 10 errands, solve a dozen HOA problems and do it all in one day while taking care of the kids, than she will. I love her so much.
Here is a fun picture from a few months ago and below that is a sweet photo from a few years ago that brings back some fun first-date memories. Fun to see that some things don't change (like where we position ourselves for candid love shots).
I love you Natalie!


As beautiful as Natalie was eight years ago, she is just getting more beautiful. Unbelievable.
4 comments:
What a sweet post Todd. What a lucky girl Natalie is to have you too! And I agree she is pretty amazing. I couldn't ask for a better friend and example.
Shannon
Oh, Todd... you are right - Natalie is remarkable in every way and insanely beautiful. We look forward to every moment we get to spend with you guys, and only wish there were more of them! Can't wait for Christmas!
You are one lucky man...and you two are both beautiful! Loves, H
So sweet! Natalie IS amazing. I tell Troy all the time that if I had to pick a team, she would be on it! She knows how to get things done! And might I add that you two look the same as you did when you were dating!
Post a Comment