
What is your significant other's name? Todd
How long have we been married? 3.5 years
How long did we date? 20 months before we got married
How old is he? 27
Who eats more? Todd, hands down. And who doesn't gain a pound? Again, Todd.
Who said "I love you" first? Todd, and we weren't even dating at the time. I was so mad, I told him I never wanted to talk to him again. It's a funny story.
Who is taller? Todd
Who sings better? Me, but Todd is quite the songbird.
Who is smarter? I think we're about the same. We graduated with the same GPA (well, mine was .05 higher :).
Whose temper is worse? Mine, because Todd doesn't even have a temper. Seriously.
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who does the laundry? I usually do, but Todd is really good at throwing it in if I don't have time. He also irons his own shirts, a big plus in my book.
Who cooks dinner? I do, but I love cooking. If Todd were cooking, we'd have ramen every night.
Who drives when together? Mostly Todd with the occasional Natalie drive.
Who is more stubborn? Definitely me, but again Todd is very even tempered.
Who is the first to admit when wrong? Usually me, because Todd doesn't let it get to him in the first place.
Who wears the pants in the family? Luke.
Who mows the lawn? Todd.
Who kissed who first? Todd kissed me first. The same night that Jeff kissed Ashlee, our fellow first-daters who are also married.
Who asked who out first? He asked me out and I had two dates already for the same night, including one to a Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert. I canceled them all to go with Todd. It was the last day of the semester and I went home to Canada the next day.
Who proposed? Todd, on top of the Empire State Building in New York City. He paid to fly me out there, it was a total surprise and very romantic. Thanks Toddy!
What is your favorite thing about him? Let's sum this up with a quote from my old boss, Matt. He has told me several times, "Most girls marry guys below them. You know, people who doesn't have as much personality or aren't as good looking or smart. But not you, you married up." He meant it as a compliment, he really did. I am married to the best person I have ever met. Love you honey!
1 comment:
This is so fun! And that picture of you and Todd is adorable.
Post a Comment