Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Getting to know me

Saw this on Jessie's blog, and, like her, couldn't resist filling it out.

twenty years ago I...
1) was the tallest girl in kindergarten at the Glenwood School
2) loved to go to the Michel's farm and ride their four-wheelers
3) won a coloring contest with the Lethbridge Herald

ten years ago I...
1) got my face scraped off in a car accident
2) lived for stake dances
3) got a job as a checkout girl at Safeway

five years ago I...
1) was a sophomore at BYU
2) was dating my husband ... and then wasn't ... and then was :)
3) partied with Ashley and Jen in our ghetto yellow house

three years ago I...
1) celebrated my first anniversary
2) went to Hawaii with my husband (our fave vacation spot)
3) was working at the fab Utah Valley Magazine

one year ago I...
1) had a newborn baby boy
2) got my wonderful calling with the YW
3) became obsessed with decorating

so far this year I have...
1) been to Wyoming, Idaho, California, Arizona and Illinois
2) lost 10 pounds (not that anyone can tell)
3) painted two rooms in my house

yesterday I...
1) went to our Ladies Night Out dinner group, love it
2) made two lasagnas, one for Todd, one for the freezer
3) went grocery shopping, what a glamorous life I lead

today I...
1) ran 3 miles at the gym
2) planned New Beginnings
3) watched Shark Tale with Luke

tomorrow I will...
1) watch the Jazz game
2) finish my BusinessQ story on longevity
3) pull weeds in my garden while Luke plays on his slide

in the next year I may...
1) think about having another baby
2) hopefully get some new freelance clients
3) chop my hair off

2 comments:

Lant Family said...

fun to look back and see what you were up to and what you want to be up to. Congrats on the 10 pounds. All your hard work is paying off.

Todd said...

Natalie -- so hot. Don't you all agree? Love you.