Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Halloween

We weren't very good about taking photos on Halloween, which is why I took so long to post the few that we have. These are a random assortment of photos from our ward trunk-or-treat. Luke had a great time, although he was not pleased to be wearing a costume (I knew he wouldn't like it because he hates anything around his neck or head; that is why I didn't put any effort into a costume for him and instead just borrowed one from the cousins).


A reluctant horse



Yep, he is crying in this one



This amazing baby belongs to our friends Jyll and Reed. Pictured with Luke's favorite babysitter, one of my young women.



I think only the Aldridges will appreciate this costume. Our friend Mark dressed up as David Bowie in the Labyrinth (King of the Goblins, I believe), and his wife dressed up as Sara and their little baby was the baby from the movie. Collette, you would've loved it.

5 comments:

collette said...

ok, i am going to have to number the comments
1) I can't believe that family dressed up like characters from the labyrynth---this makes me sooooooooo happy!
2) I can't believe Todd met David Bowie!
3) what did you guys dress up as?
4) LUKE is AMAZING as reluctant horse. But even cuter as reluctant crying horse...can you say screensaver?!

love ya.

Lant Family said...

I think your little horse is so cute.

Rachel said...

Wow. I'm just not sorry that I missed Mark with a sock in his pants. Leave it to them to come up with that one!

jessaveda said...

HELLO, Mark and I were Jareth and Sarah from the Labyrinth last Halloween. You and Todd didn't dress up?

amelia said...

OMG there are people out there other than me who know and love "Labrynth"? What an AWESOME costume idea. Luke is adorable in the horse costume.