Thursday, June 25, 2009

Island Park



We recently returned from a five-day trip to Yellowstone National Park with Todd's family. We rented a huge cabin in Island Park, Idaho, that accommodated all 34 of us. There were 17 adults and 17 children, including several infants. It was loud but fun. The kids, of course, had a great time playing with each other and exploring outside.

Between the four-wheeling, friendship bracelet-making, hot-tubbing and shooting, great times were had by all. Here are some shots of things we did around the cabin. I'll post the pictures from the park separately.








3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I love BIG family vacations! It looks like you guys had fun and I can't wait to see the Yellowstone pictures. I love the one of you guys on the quad - Luke must have loved that!

Adam and Bri said...

so fun! glad you had a great time.

oh, and i miss you! a lot.

Tiffany said...

what a fun family outing. nice to get together with family.