This guy just spent a solid hour scouring the bathtub in our master. Disassembled the jets to get out gunk I've tried to (and failed at) removing with regular cleaner. Cleaned out the nasty filter and polished the fixtures to a shine. Scoured the scum.
Thanks, honey, I love when you get in cleaning mode.
***Many Yellowstone pictures to come***
4 comments:
Hey, he's pretty cute and he cleans too? Wow, you are a lucky ducky! H
Wondering what you guys were up to since you haven't posted in a while. Are you having your surgery soon?
I did that a few weeks ago! It was disgusting and a lot of hard work. Good for Todd, and I'm glad to know my tub wasn't the only one with that problem!
Did not know Natalie put this up until now. If I would have known she was going to tell you all how awesome I am, I would have told her to also mention that I can do 23 push ups in a row.
Post a Comment