meow! what a cute kitty swimsuit. and what a cute little girl!love ya!
wow. that's a great cowboy hat-kitten bathing suit ensemble. I can see a bit of Luke in there :) cuteness.
Love that cat swimsuit and cowboy hat getup you had going there. :)
this photo has melted my heart! i love this picture of u, plus FOND FOND memories of the cat swimsuit, which i am pretty sure I thought was mine exclusively and I am also remembering the closet full of swimsuits at echo.... SIGH good good times
You are too cute...I especially love the cat suit. Hehe! H
You were so cute (and still are of course!) Love the pictures.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
meow! what a cute kitty swimsuit. and what a cute little girl!
love ya!
wow. that's a great cowboy hat-kitten bathing suit ensemble. I can see a bit of Luke in there :) cuteness.
Love that cat swimsuit and cowboy hat getup you had going there. :)
this photo has melted my heart! i love this picture of u, plus FOND FOND memories of the cat swimsuit, which i am pretty sure I thought was mine exclusively and I am also remembering the closet full of swimsuits at echo.... SIGH good good times
You are too cute...I especially love the cat suit. Hehe! H
You were so cute (and still are of course!) Love the pictures.
Post a Comment