This cute little lady is growing up so fast. She is such a joy to have in our home. She is always so happy and is such a smiley baby. She is over-the-moon about her brother. Anything he does or says makes her laugh. And she follows him around with her super-speed crawl.
Can you see her two little teeth?
Her hair is so fuzzy, like little feathers.
5 comments:
Ah! She is adorable. And your floors look amazing, but I see there are more pictures below, so I will keep reading!
Wow, what a cutie! Such a big smile. I hope our new baby is as pleasant when he arrives!
isn't it crazy how fast they grow? our laney is already walking - she took 3 steps by herself yesterday and i am so sad that she is growing up so fast.
I love her onsie, I love girls. I cannot beleive how time flies and how quick these kids are growing up. Holy Cow
happy 1st! she's so big!
Post a Comment