Thursday, May 20, 2010

Baby Rockwell

He sported this sleepy look most of the time. Rock looks a lot like his daddy, but with Aldridge cheeks! Those are not a recessive gene!

My sister Melody had her first baby at the beginning of the month. I went down last weekend to help her for a few days and, of course, to admire my new nephew. Another sister, Collette, also lives in Phoenix so I got to hang out with her and her boyfriend as well. I am so lucky to have so many sisters! Hopefully we can all get together soon.


The three sisters sans makeup.


I loved his chick magnet shirt.

Classic baby pose. I have pictures of both of my kids with their hands in this reflex position.


Rockwell is a very sweet baby. He hardly cried at all the whole time I was there and seemed like a happy little dude. He was so small! I forgot how tiny babies start out. And how yummy they smell! (Millie's baby smell is going away ... although if I sniff her neck I can occasionally get a whiff of baby-ness.)



4 comments:

Ashlee said...

What a cutie! So glad you had a good trip to AZ. I'm sad I wasn't there to see you. Come again soon! :)

Lyndsey said...

He is really cute! Love the picture of Mel on the couch with him, and the one of the three of you is gorgeous!

Jen Harford said...

Aww. Soo precious. I'm jealous really. Love the Aldridge cheeks!

leah jane said...

a.) each and every one of you looks fantastic even without makeup!!
b.) he's the cutest thing ever, hoorah mel!!
c.) sisters truly are the best, and you've got great ones.

looks like such a fun and exciting time!