The kids look a little wiped out in this photo but after we had Shef take it, Luke started giggling and said, "I made a mean face." Silly boy.
A few weeks ago we headed down to Southern Utah for the annual Hollingsfeast. This year's location was St. George (last year was Yellowstone). Even though Millie protested most of the drive down -- no surprise, she hates that carseat! -- we made it down and had a great time.
We rented a big house large enough to fit the almost 40 people in Todd's immediate family. It had an indoor and outdoor pool, hot tub, sand volleyball court, loft for the older grandkids and was generally awesome. We went ATVing, hiking in Zion National Park and stayed up way to late visiting and playing games.
2 comments:
I love all the pictures! Luke is looking like such a big boy. And Millie anecdotes crack me up because they remind me so much of Chanelle. I also love that you got so many family shots - we always forget! Love you!
Sounds like a blast. We have never been there, but it looks like alot of fun. I love all the pictures. How fun to get to go see your sister and her new baby. Yeah it is so easy to forget how tiny they are.
Post a Comment