 |
| The loot. This is the only Christmas picture I have on my phone. |
I'm not even going to try to "catch up" on the blog. But I will start with a semi-recent event: Christmas! We stayed in Utah for Christmas this year. Most of my family went to Maui for the holiday, but we didn't go since we went in October with Todd's family. That and the fact that its like 10 times more expensive to go to Hawaii at Christmastime.
 |
| Lights On at the Riverwoods. Camille looks so calm ... |
 |
| ...but here is her real personality shining through. |
 |
| Playing Guess Who? Thanks Auntie Coco |
There wasn't any snow during the Christmas break, so we stayed occupied indoors. One day was an unofficial Family Board Game day, where we played games with the kids until everyone got tired of sitting still.
Millie got a few cavities filled. Her favorite part was watching Ku-Panda.
They are growing up so fast. Hooray and sigh at the same time. :)
1 comment:
Oh my, I can't believe how big your kids are getting, it's nuts!
Post a Comment