I want to give her a big kiss! She is so cute.
That is such an adorable picture! And Millie doesn't seem to mind at all that her photo shoot was interrupted. What a happy girl!
That is a great picture!
Priceless. Or, as Randi used to say, precious!
How funny. What cute kids.
One of my brothers was kind of a camera hog too. I bet you can guess which one.
At least she was laughing, right?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I want to give her a big kiss! She is so cute.
That is such an adorable picture! And Millie doesn't seem to mind at all that her photo shoot was interrupted. What a happy girl!
That is a great picture!
Priceless. Or, as Randi used to say, precious!
How funny. What cute kids.
One of my brothers was kind of a camera hog too. I bet you can guess which one.
At least she was laughing, right?
Post a Comment