We love love love the Calgary Zoo. It's a must-see if you're ever in Cow Town. Of course I am continually biased but it is a really good zoo. The animals have lots of room to roam and the enclosures are nice and updated.
We hit up the Zoo in the a.m. when all of the animals were bright-eyed and perky. As you'll see in the pictures, the hippopotamus was in a particularly friendly mood. Another favorite was a baby monkey that was hammin' it up for the crowd. He was entranced with my nephew, Grant ... I can't blame him, Grant is a cutie pie.
The highlight for Luke was a ride on the Zoo train. The conductor posed for a picture with him and that made the little dude's day.
2 comments:
Oh man, I miss you guys already. When can we be neighbours?
I love the first picture of you and Millie...so adorable! H
Post a Comment