Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happiest Baby on the Block


Set Camille up with some toys and she is good to go! I am grateful for my very smiley, happy baby girl. She sat like this for more than an hour the other day, while I re-arranged (and then un re-arranged) her room and cleaned the bathroom.

Millie is now seven months old. I can't believe it! Here are some of the fun things she does:
• Loves solid food. She'll eat anything, especially if it is given to her in this.
• Likes to chat and say dadada over and over
• Loves playing with toys. She is happy as a clam when she has toys to hold and chew
• Has a very deep belly laugh. Smiles and laughs very easily
• Absolutely adores Luke. He can make her laugh easier than anyone else
• She is very social. She will not sleep if there is someone she can make eye contact with and smile
• Has recently discovered a love for the swing at the playground near our house
• Still not very fond of her carseat. She is fine to sit in it when the car is moving but definitely does not want to hang out in it.
• Quite demanding when she is eating. She wants the food in her mouth NOW and has a high-pitched squeal to let us know it.


3 comments:

Lant Family said...

What a DOLL!!! Is it bad that I can't wait untill Garrett is a little bit older and can be by himself to play for a while. I love them small but love when the little bit of independence comes shinning through. SHe is such a cutie!

Lant Family said...

What a DOLL!!! Is it bad that I can't wait untill Garrett is a little bit older and can be by himself to play for a while. I love them small but love when the little bit of independence comes shinning through. SHe is such a cutie!

Tiffany said...

What a big girl. So fun to read about what she is doing because she's about the same age as my Laney.