has been very sick. Last week we all had the flu. At the end of the week she got a little cold and by Sunday was much worse. Monday, Tuesday, still no improvement. She wouldn't even smile, which is very off for her. She started to sound rattle-y and wheezy on Wednesday, so I took her to the doctor ... and she has bronchiolitis. He prescribed treatment with steroids and a nebulizer. (Aside: I had to BUY not rent the nebulizer ... so if anyone ever needs one, we've got ya covered).
In the beginning she HATED doing the treatments but now she is OK with it. Especially if Todd is the one doing it. I have a really cute video of her laughing hysterically with the mist going in her face but it won't upload. I'll have to try again later. Family, I'll email it to you.
2 comments:
That's horrible to have a sick little baby. We got tricked into the whole nebulizer thing last winter with Kenzie. I ended up taking the whole nebulizer machine back to the doctor's office because Kenzie wouldn't even use it then was traumatized by it and hated pandas ever since. It was a child nebulizer disguised as a panda in a red backpack.
P.S. We went private with our family blog and I sent an invite to your gmail… let me know if I sent it to the wrong one. pocadots{at}gmail
Post a Comment