Thursday, September 03, 2009

So many toys

This is what happened when I asked Luke if he could please get a toy for baby Camille:


They are both quite pleased with themselves. In Luke's words, "Mommy, I got so many toys for baby Camille. She's got lots of toys."

3 comments:

PixieGirl said...

Hehe, how cute! Just don't ask him to get her a donut or cookie:) We missed you yesturday! I hope you are all feeling better! H

Tiffany said...

At least he's generous. When I ask Kenzie to get toys for Laney, she grabs the crappy stuff and gives Laney one. Kenzie gets everything else.

The Halladay Family said...

I can't believe how big Millie is, and how much she looks like her big brother. It was fun to catch up on your blog, I loved the anniversary pics. I can't believe that we have both been married for 5 years, time flies. take care,
Steph