Tuesday, September 22, 2009

To The Doctor We Go

We've had some serious illness floating around here. I've been to the doctor's office four out of the last six days! First Millie had bronchiolitis and then an ear infection. Now Luke has a sinus infection (possibly passed on from the baby's bronchiolitis), an ear infection (his first EVER) and a ruptured ear drum. Seriously, what is the deal?

Let's tally it up shall we:

co-pays $80
prescriptions $80
nebulizer $230

Cost of illness so far: $390. Drat. I am sick of sick kids.

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

Ouch! I can't believe they didn't have one for you to rent. That is painful. Well, if we ever need one I know where to come. :) I hope they feel better soon. It's terrible having such sick kids when it isn't even winter, isn't it? My kids are STILL coughing though it's finally getting better. I shudder to think what it's going to be like in a couple of months, that's for sure.

PixieGirl said...

Sounds like it's time for another night at Autie Heathers house so Mommy and Daddy can get a life again. Sick babies are exhausting! Hang in there, H

Fiona said...

So sorry! I know what it feels like to have money sucked away from you...it sucks! LOL! I hope they are better soon!

Fiona said...

So sorry! I know what it feels like to have money sucked away from you...it sucks! LOL! I hope they are better soon!

Patricia Costello said...

So sad! Having sick kids is punishment enough, but to have it drain your wallet too? That's like adding insult to bronchiolitis.

At our house, we've also had 3 people go to the doctor in a 24-hour period this week. What is going on? I can't wait for flu season to actually start...

Lant Family said...

oh man! hope you guys get better soon!