Sunday, April 11, 2010

Arizona

More than a month ago (yikes!) we went down to Arizona for a week to see Mel & Cody and Collette. The drive down was not very funny ... Millie decided to SCREAM eight out of the 10 hours. No lie. It was quite torturous. The only thing that kept us from turning around was the delusion that she would at some point fall asleep from exhaustion. And the promise of the warm Phoenix sun.

We had a great time while we were there. The kids loved playing with Mel & Cody's two dogs and visiting with their aunties. (Luke was a bit confused and kept calling Cody "Auntie Cody." Cody is such a good sport that he just rolled with it). We went to the zoo, visited one of our friends from Lethbridge and her cute kids (Melissa!) and hit up many parks.

Unfortunately we didn't take many pictures. Too busy having fun, I guess!

1 comment:

Lant Family said...

cute picture of you and todd--I love your shirt and I think you look really pretty. wow 8 out of 10 hours, did you just wnat to scream yourself? I would have gotten a frosty for myself for sure :)