I love all these posts!! Luke and Millie look so different - so SO adorable! I love Millie's little pigtails. And Luke is a smart little guy. The pictures of you and the kids are frameable. I'm going to call you tomorrow because I could go on forever! Love you!
7 comments:
you look gorgeous! and the kids are adorable.
Funny kids! Natalie, your hair is the most amazing it has ever been! (And it has always been amazing...)
I love all these posts!! Luke and Millie look so different - so SO adorable! I love Millie's little pigtails. And Luke is a smart little guy. The pictures of you and the kids are frameable. I'm going to call you tomorrow because I could go on forever! Love you!
They are all cute in their own way, and you look fabulous in all three!
Nat you look fabulous!!
And Millie is so big! What a cute girl!
You have a gorgeous family Nattie. I miss you guys.
cute pictures, yur kids are supper cute and you look beautiful!
Post a Comment