Funny things Luke says:
• Not today!
• That is so fun when my daddy comes to play with me at my house (he is going through a phase where he thinks Todd lives at his work.)
• No sank you
• I can do it by my own self
• I would, I would (I will, I will)
• My tummy is growling
• My tummy's shrinking (He is thirsty)
• That's too scary for me.
• Let's work on that big ant project. That would be fun to do that kind of thing.
• Mommy, when I'm scared the Holy Ghost comes to me and makes me feel better. Pause. But the Holy Ghost isn't here right now. Pause. But Jesus is. He's right outside the door.
• He's really into specifying numbers: I want 10 pretzels. I want to read 5 books. Can you please give me one drink of water?
A few more interesting tidbits: Luke loves to sing and he especially loves to play Rock Band on Hero (his description) with his dad. He plays the drums and actually gets it right from time to time. He has a few songs that must be sung when he is playing: Kung Fu Fighting, ABCs, Beat It and One Way or Another. He often sings those songs to himself whilst playing around the house or cruising around on his bike.
He loves Primary and is fixated on the story of Daniel and the Lion's Den and on the song, "Follow the Prophet." Funny story. There was a small amount of bacon in the pasta dish I made for dinner tonight. Luke randomly loves bacon, so when he sat down at the table, he started singing, "Follow the bacon, follow the bacon" to the tune of "Follow the Prophet." Perhaps a bit sacreligious but very funny.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hehe, I love the follow the bacon story! He is such a smart little bugger...so fun to read all his cute little sayings! Squeeze him and Millie for me! H
Post a Comment