Here are some random pics that made me laugh (Todd is the one who gave Luke the gigantic Coke bottle):
Thursday, February 28, 2008
February Fake-out
Sorry I haven't been posting much — I'm too busy being outside and enjoying the beautiful weather. Todd calls it the February Fake-out, because every year, the end of Feb is beautiful and you start to think that spring will come early. And then, every year, the snow returns. What an optimist, eh?
Here are some random pics that made me laugh (Todd is the one who gave Luke the gigantic Coke bottle):


Here are some random pics that made me laugh (Todd is the one who gave Luke the gigantic Coke bottle):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your little man is so dang cute. I can't wait for you to come in April, that will be so fun. How long are you staying for?
Post a Comment