Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Extra, extra: Utah Valley Magazine



Ok folks, the latest issue of Utah Valley Magazine has hit newsstands and now is the time to run out and grab your copy.
This issue is fabulous — the cover story features Pleasant Grove resident and Survivor winner Todd Herzog. Also inside is a home and garden section that will knock your socks off, written by the very talented Ashley Dickson (I got a sneak peek at this section before it went to the printer and was tres impressed).


This issue also includes the Fab 50, written by yours truly. The feature highlights 50 locals who are fabulous in there own way — seriously, read it and you'll be so impressed that these people live quietly around you!

I saw the magazine last night at Barnes and Noble, and it's also available at the BYU Bookstore, Borders, and most grocery store chains, including Harmons, Albertsons and Smiths. Utah Valley Magazine is a great resource on notable figures, community events and causes, so you should probably just subscribe. It's only $10 for a year (I know, such a deal!).

1 comment:

The Diggins Family said...

You're very talented - I'm impressed you've kept up so well with your writing (I wish I could say the same):)! I just saw your engaged flashback Friday too, and I remember when that happened - newsroom days - so long ago!