Pre-surgery, just your run-of-the-mill neck.
A really blurry close-up of the incision with stitches. I looked sort of like Frankenstein.
Today, two days after they removed the sutures. It seems to be healing well already. The surgeon said it could take up to a year to heal to the point where you can't really see it.
5 comments:
Hey friend,
Glad to hear everything's going OK, considering the circumstances.
When can I bring you dinner?
Love you.
You are still gorgeous, scar and all. Can't wait to see you!
You look so great!! You look so cute in those pictures . I am glad to hear things are going ok with that.
Thatss totally where my incision is! trust me, we are twins! Me with my SCI and you with cancer... both life changing events.
I'm a believer now. I'm sure you are more familiar than I with the saying/scripture "the lord only gives us what we can handle". We are awesome!
PS--my neck-scar is totally barely visable (11 years post). I had surgery last year on my belly (a 7" incision and it is looking better, frankenstein is the new fad really).
Post a Comment