I had two stories that ran in the LDS Week special section of Daily Herald that I thought might be of general interest for some of you:
One on how to make finances a family affair. Click here. http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/282158/
*this could be a good FHE lesson if you have older kids
One on Pantry Secrets, a local business that teaches women how to make bread:
http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/282140/
I wrote another on Jon Peter Lewis, but I'm not sure how many of you would be interested in that ... here it is just for kicks:
http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/282160/
Enjoy!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh JPL. I've heard West Yellowstone legends about him; unfortunately, he never lived there at the same time I did.
It's been too long since we've seen you guys, ps.
I was a freshman at BYU when JPL was on American Idol. The girls on my floor and I would gather in the common room and drool over him. Great article!
Hey-glad to hear you are doing good after your surgery. My sister had thyroid cancer and I remember going and helping her with her kids after surgery. You can't even see her scar now and it's been just 3-4 years. Congrats on the baby on the way! That's so exciting!
loved the article about bread making. i found the dvd on ebay for super cheap!
here is the link to the train table, at the site that i bought it.
http://www.csnstores.com/KidKraft-17836-KK1453.html
you can find tables that are cheaper, but this one was the best deal with the tracks and trains included, plus it is free shipping. i also wanted a nice quality one to last a long time. this one is really nice! good luck!
Natalie! I've finally been catching up on blogs here...congrats to you and Todd on kid #2! Your little boy is adorable. Veeda told me you are coming to the writing group? Hopefully I'll see you at the next one!
Post a Comment